Department of Radiology
The Department of Radiology provides the most advanced image-based technology to evaluate injury and illness.
We believe in the power of radiology to solve important clinical problems and have a long history of commitment to imaging research.
- 50 board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists
- Approximately 180 certified technologists
- More than 10 dedicated clinical nurses
- More than 400,000 diagnostic studies performed each year
- Seven convenient locations
- More than 100 published research papers in the last three years
- More than 50 research grants/contracts in the past five years
Penn State College of Medicine is an equal-opportunity employer and accepts all qualified applications regardless of their gender, ethnic origin or religious background.