Department of Radiology
The Department of Radiology provides the most advanced image-based technology to evaluate injury and illness.
The department believes in the power of radiology to solve important clinical problems and has a long history of commitment to imaging research.
- 50 board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists
- Approximately 180 certified technologists
- More than 10 dedicated clinical nurses
- More than 400,000 diagnostic studies performed each year
- Seven convenient locations
- More than 100 published research papers in the last three years
- More than 50 research grants/contracts in the past five years
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.