Jump to topic
The Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship includes training in all aspects of clinical adult and pediatric transfusion medicine, immunohematology, on-site donor blood collection, therapeutic apheresis, allogeneic and autologous hematopoietic stem cell collection and processing, coagulation and HLA/histocompatibility.
Learn More about the Fellowship
A complete application will include:
- CAP Standardized Pathology Fellowship Application
- Cover letter with personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of USMLE test scores (or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation and verification of training from current/most recent program director
- Two to three additional letters of recommendation
Letters of recommendation may be sent under separate cover directly from the references, but should still be sent by email.